Thursday, March 27, 2008

Done with a 26 lb kbell

Snatches 8 x 8l/8r

I measured myself last Sunday as I've been keeping track of my hip, waist and thigh measurements and I lost another inch in my hips and lower ab area. I think I started taking my measurements a month into training but so far I've lost 2 inches in the hip/lower ab area, which is probably where the most fat is stored. I probably want to lose 2-3 more inches there, 2 inches in my thighs and about 5 inches around my waist. The unfortunate thing in weight loss is you can't tell the body where you want all the fat to leave.

My hands are blistery as well from doing these snatches. I wanted to do an extra set because I know last time I did a workout of just snatches, I did 8 sets of 7 so I wanted to do an extra set. Damn I found this hard to do!

1 comment:

Howie B said...

Cycle the intensity of your sessions. Don't be like me and continue to push upward each time, you'll end up with an overtraining injury like myself. Vary your movements but keep the intensity up. Save your hands once and a while by doing presses, getups and front squats. Otherwise you're looking great.