Thursday, April 10, 2008

Done with a 26 lb kbell
All swings and half TGU done with a 35 lb kbell

Clean and press 5l/5r
Half TGU 3 x 1l/1r
Clean and press 5l/5r
Swings: 2 x 10l/10r
Clean and press 5l/5r
Bent arm pullover 3 x 8
Clean and press 5l/5r
Snatches: 8l/8r
Clean and press 5l/5r
Front squats: 5l/5r
Clean and press 5l/5r

I hate front squats. I just don't like doing them.
I followed the rkc certificate template but did some variations. I'm also trying to prepare myself for pressing the 35 lb kbell and thought maybe I should increase my volume before I attempt it again.
I also decided to do the half TGU to build up some strength to be able to do the full TGU.
Did I mention that I hate doing front squats?

1 comment:

Howie B said...

Ahem [clearing my throat]... by any chance do you hate front squats? If you think those are bad, try overhead squats!! They're bad because they are oh so good.