Thursday, April 3, 2008

Done with a 26 lb kbell

Clean and press 5 x 5l/5r

I was rather unmotivated to work out today but I had to do something so I kept it simple. I find pressing the 26 lb is still more challenging on my left side. I got my Enter the Kettlebell book yesterday and started flipping through it. I already have the dvd and I think it's always important to pay attention to your form. I eventually want to have some training sessions with a professional but financially now is not a good time as I am saving up to do my trip to Europe.

1 comment:

Howie B said...

If you don't feel like it, but still have the motivation to do SOMETHING, that is the best. Props to you! Keep it up, nice and steady. If you're ever passing through NY, let me know, I've got a big back yard with lots of room for kettlebells.